* All medications must be kept in the nurse's office. Students are NOT permitted to carry any medications at any time. This includes cough drops, cold medicine, aspirin, vitamins, creams and any over-the-counter medications.
* If your child requires ANY medication during the school day, you MUST have the proper medication administration order form filled out by his/her physician and signed by the parent/guardian.
* Medication forms can be found under the "Health Office Forms" tab.
* The medication must be kept in the original bottle/container with the pharmacy label on it be accompanied by written permission and directions for the school. Medication must be brought into the school by an adult
* Your child's medication that is in the health office will need to be picked up at the end of the year.
* New medication orders will need to be written for the following school year and new medication will need to be dropped off.