Welcome to Bordentown Regional School District:
To register your student, you will need the following –
- Transfer card and any grades available from your previous school
- Any special education paperwork, current 504 plan, current IEP
- Any test scores or report cards available
- Birth Certificate
- Health Record/immunizations/current physical
- 2 proofs of residency.
- One must be a lease or rental agreement/purchase agreement.
- The second can be a utility bill or bank statement.
- Please provide any court paperwork regarding custody if necessary
- Signed records release form
- Online INFOSNAP registration – you will receive a separate email or letter regarding this – please complete as soon as possible – you will need to complete with 3 emergency contacts
Please arrange to come to Peter Muschal Elementary School between the hours of 9am – 3pm to finalize registration. At that time, we will make transportation arrangements and determine the best class for your student. Please feel free to contact me in the main office with any questions.
SUMMER HOURS ARE IN EFFECT. IT IS BEST TO EMAIL OR CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT!
THE OFFICES ARE CLOSED ON FRIDAY.
609-298-2600 ext. 4100