Virtual PE Challenges
Disney World Virtual Run https://youtu.be/CFCWSuKhh_k
- Indoor Recess 10: Empire Kitty Wipeout Yo | GoNoodle : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Frrt4cCXQ&list=PLAwOTEJXH-cNO5hwDnG5_4MZssRF0NWkc
Cosmic Kids Frozen Yoga - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlg052EKMtk&feature=emb_logo
- Complete this fun workout with PE Joe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na1rzigYlSU
Please click this link and enjoy the fitness workout! High Velocity Fitness Workout by Fresh Start Fitness
- Dribble Challenge: Dribble a ball 100 times with each hand. Can you successfully dribble 100 times with each hand while moving?
- Positive Talk: Be sure to talk to yourself today like you would talk to someone you love.
- Go for a bike ride around the block.
- Time yourself the first time your take a route to see how long it takes you.
- Travel the same route again and try to beat your time by biking faster the second time you travel the same route.
- Complete this total body workout to the best of your ability!
- Mindful Minute: For 60 seconds, clear your mind & only focus on your breathing. If your mind starts to wander, bring your attention back to your breathing.
- Jab, Jab, Cross: Jab twice with your right fist then punch across your body with your left. Complete 10 times then switch sides.
- Squat with Kicks: Complete a squat when standing kick one leg forward. Be sure to alternate legs on each squat. Complete 20.
- Learn the Cupid Shuffle
- Follow the link for a YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_srg-18Fz0&feature=youtu.be
- Karate Warm- UP Challenge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ6w7hSl-TM
- You will need:
- 5 small objects to jump over (similar size of a small cone)
- 1 long flat object to jump over (you can use a piece of tape on the floor, a yard stick, or a broom stick)
- use your imagination and copy the movements as if you had an agility ladder
- You will need:
- Karate Punching and Blocking Techniques: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Y9iVCEthU
- Challenge yourself to eat servings 3 vegetables and 2 fruits throughout the day. Instead of having a cookie or chips, grab something health and delicious!
- Draw a hopscotch board and play with a sibling or parent. Remember, you cannot step on the lines or on the number that your stone is covering.
- Grab objects from around the house and set up an obstacle course in your yard. Take turns with a parent or sibling and see which person can complete it the fastest!
- Then play Limbo. Grab a broom stick and have 2 people hold it or balance it on two even surfaces. Take turns going under the stick arching backwards. Lower the stick after each successful pass. How low can you go?
- Then practice bowling in your house by setting up water bottles. Use any ball you have and try to knock them over.
- Put a piece of tape on the ground. Then perform the following:
- 1) Jump back and forth over the tape as quick as you can for 30 seconds.
- 2) Jump side to side over the tape as quick as you can for 30 seconds.
- 3) Straddle the tape. Then jump and twist 180 degrees over the tape landing with your feet straddled on either side of the tape. Do this for 30 seconds.
- 4) Walk on the tape like a balance beam.
- 5)Hop along the length of the tape.
- 6) Be creative!
- Complete 10 of each exercise 3 times in this Fitness Intervals (for younger grades, complete less repetitions of each activity).
- Have an indoor SNOWBALL FIGHT! Ball up some socks, form teams, build "forts," and throw them at one another!
- Pre-K through 1st Grade
- Balloon Bounce - Blow up a balloon. Can you keep the balloon in the air? For a challenge add another balloon. Then try it with a parent or sibling.
- 2nd Grade
- Device Detox - Can you go without your phone, tablet, TV or the internet? Try to go device free for 2 hours today. Instead, go outside, read a book, complete a puzzle, build something, bake something. etc.
- K-2nd Grade - Dribbling Practice and Skill Development