Starting the Week of May 4th, all Spanish Class Assignments will only be posted in the Humanities Google Classroom for your child's class. All 3rd Graders are already members of this Google Classroom and should know how to access it.
Spanish Activities for the Week of April 27th
*I am very excited to announce that I have joined the Library/Humanities Google Classroom for all 3rd Grade Classes. Moving forward, all weekly Spanish Class Assignment will be posted in your Library/Humanities Google Classroom. Just click on Classwork to check for your Spanish Class Assignments. This will be the last week that I post your weekly Assignments on my Web Page.*
This week's assignment is posted below, but you can also access it in Google Classroom.
- Students will be learning about Cinco de Mayo this week. Please click on the link to watch a video that I created about his holiday: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/5xVLbFLXZ5TsnYzC1zvX8j?
- Please click on the link to watch YouTube Videos on Cinco de Mayo.
- Please click on the link to complete a Google Form about Cinco de Mayo. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdakaKbqdlo3AlJkIyJZWIjlwuPIQf-45gE5yJIkTgECqZC_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link
Welcome Back from Spring Break Video for Students and their Families:
Spanish Activities for the Week of April 20th:
This is a "Catch Up" Week for Spanish Class. No new material will be posted. Instead, students may use this week to catch up any assignments that they may have missed during the first 4 weeks of Remote Learning. These Assignments can still be found on my Website by Grade Level. There is a running log of all Remote Learning Assignments. Feedback for your Seasons/Weather mini-project will be forthcoming this week.
- Review the Weather Vocabulary Video and Vocab Handout from last week.
- Work on your Weather & Seasons Mini-Project. Click on the link below to open up the Project Instructions and read over carefully. If possible, print up the Project Instructions - that will make it easier to follow along. There are 3 Steps total. Please follow them in order. Remember, you have the next two weeks to work on this project. Please reach out to me if you have any questions at all. I am here for you if you need help or are confused. For Step 3 you will be recording another FlipGrid Video. The link for your new FlipGrid response page is embedded in the Step 3 Directions as well as included at the bottom of these instructions. You will submit your Weather & Seasons hard copy book to me once we are back at school. ***Although this mini-Project is not due until April 9th, I highly recommend that students complete Steps 1 & 2 this week as per the instructions***. ***Also, if you feel that the writing might be too much for your child, you could always print up the vocabulary handout from last week and then cut and paste the Weather expressions in Spanish for their Weather/Seasons Book. Or copy and paste from within the Google Doc itself and then print it up.***
- 3rd Grade Weather & Seasons Project Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T-hEFFWzqFez52eFLab3cizueCPtBLlGCE_7C_VKHd4/edit?usp=sharing
- 3rd Grade Flip Grid Link for Weather & Seasons Mini-Project: https://flipgrid.com/79681e8c