- This week students will continue to learn about parts of the body in Spanish. They should review the Video from last week and look over the Body parts vocabulary Handout again. (I have included links to both below).
- Students are to complete the two Assignments below on Body Parts. One is a Matching worksheet and the other is a Labeling worksheet. You do NOT have to email me pictures of this completed assignment. Students can just bring it back to school upon our return. Both worksheets are included on this one link.
- Please help your child complete the Google Form (link below). Be sure to submit the form once you have completed it. This form will give me feedback on what your child has completed or still needs to do. I appreciate your help.
2) View/Print (if possible) the Handout on Body Parts Vocabulary. Click on the link below to view it. You will be using this Handout right up until Spring Break to complete assignments.
3) Use the FlipGrid Link below to record yourself saying 4 of your body parts in Spanish while pointing at those body parts. Practice saying them out loud in Spanish before recording. You may refer back to my VidYard recording to practice and use your Vocabulary Handout. When you are ready to record, click on the FlipGrid link below. Then click on the green circle with the plus sign to add your FlipGrid Video about the weather. Be sure to include your name and class (Kindergarten: Brandimarto, Monaghan, Reilly). If for any reason FlipGrid won't save, upload, etc - just send me an email and include the Video if you want. If you are uncomfortable submitting a video: Draw a stick figure picture and label 4 of the body parts in Spanish. Then email me a picture of your labeled drawing.
Kindergarten Grade Flip Grid Link https://flipgrid.com/dc3276d7